Friday, April 1, 2011

Me and Terry on the bus (jam5)

Easy storage in two days (the first video Day 1-7, Day 2 Videos 8-11) has a basis for examining fast Wah wah-wah-wah-wah pedal on a bed. Do not see the "chaos" in my room on the 2nd series of videos and video number 8 is not the great light, so Microsoft-Cam without a good light, reported record profits and old non-HD cam. As usual, nothing before the game decided to improvise everything I try to take control of the wah-wah, but it is a strange thing sometimes u think moreis just sometimes seems that everything is wrong, then there is hope some of these videos, like you and we can only do a little '^ _ ^ I speak on 2 different base, I now work in a couple of fast a new video with a D do all this when you do not kick me for spam youtube video too xD ahahahThanks Clock hope that you enjoyed watching this video, as usual, trying to learn something and steal: the light and will have a base with more rock / metal one from me (I would be honored) and still had a good day of Base:Reaper. www.reaper.fm camera used: Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD drums used: Gibson Les Paul Standard: EZ Drummer www.toontrack.com guitar for the recording of the base and improvise / jam on it used

UPS Bestseller Webcams.

No comments:

Post a Comment